Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy Fall

As some of you may already know, fall is my favorite time of year. To me there is just nothing better than crisp air, pumpkin patches, warm drinks, beautiful foliage, etc, etc, etc. I love everything that this season has to offer and it has become even more special being able to see my daughters enjoy it as well. So what if I slightly brainwashed Maddie into thinking fall is her favorite season  too haha. Anyway, I think that it is important this time of year to be organized and plan ahead so that my family can make the most of the season. I saved this fall bucket list that I found on pinterest last year and I think it is a great place to start.
As a combo of a few of these ideas, I am planning to have the grandparents up in a week or so to do a fall dessert/hot cocoa-bon fire-smores night in the back yard. I think the girls will love it.



Wouldn't a dessert table like this one be great!


 Country Living

 Kara's Party Ideas
 Kara's Party Ideas
 Kara's Party Ideas
 Kara's Party Ideas
Kara's Party Ideas

1 comment:

  1. A smores night sounds fabulous... lovely ideas here for Fall:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete