Thursday, July 11, 2013

Claudia's Strawberry Party

Last week we celebrated Claudia's 2nd Birthday (ahhhh...can not believe she's 2!) with a Strawberry Themed party.














There was definitely something bittersweet about this birthday for me....I love the little girl that Claudia is becoming. She is sooooo sweet and loving and full of personality, but lately I have been missing having a little tiny baby. When I go into her room at night to check on her I sit in the nursing chair in her room thinking back to two years ago when I would be up ALL NIGHT with her. Just me and her. Don't get me wrong, I don't miss being completely sleep deprived, but there is something so special about that time that a mother gets to spend with a newborn baby. It's just hard to believe that that was two years ago already.







No comments:

Post a Comment