Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Favors

I am in charge of favors for a bridal shower in June. Favors are one of my favorite parts of showers and weddings. I mostly love when they are in adorable packaging. It is going to be a male/female bridal shower so I thought I would do some sort of edible favor that guys and girls would be able to enjoy. I've seen some really cute things online lately.









 image via Stonybrookcookie.com





 image via broadwaypaper.com











 image via stylemepretty











Martha Stewart












1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely idea - especially anything that comes in cute little pastel boxes tied up with ribbon!
    We don't tend to have a 'Bridal Shower' here in the UK - although the popularity for Baby Showers is rising due to seeing such wonderfully styled events in the US - we seem to settle at a 'Hen Do' which is the female equivalent of the Stag Night. It's not nearly as elegant or genteel as a bridal shower and as you can imagine, involves lots of alcohol - hopefully the shower trend will catch on here more - it's far more refined!
    Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete