Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Decorations

I took a few moments while Claudia was napping to snap a couple shots of Christmas at my house this year.



 I chose two simple wreaths for the window this year as opposed to my "fruit-filled" ones from last year, which I used in my mirror and foyer window this year.

I love the way my hutch looks lit up at night with this simple garland. (Sorry for the empty plate wrack but all of my plates were in dish washer at the time I took this photo.)



I decided this is the year to start making Christmas cookies so Maddie and I have been practicing different recipes. More on that later....


I like this simple centerpiece for the kitchen table.

 My attempt at a hot chocolate station...
The picture above is this year's Christmas card.

 Our fireplace mantle.

I am still in love with my "tree in a bucket." I did add a new addition, the "Happy Holidays" ribbon which I am loving right now. I am not sure if it will make it back next year though.

This is Maddie's little Gingerbread town in her bedroom. Notice some of the candy missing from a certain house.....(Shaun and Maddie thought I wouldn't notice?) I'd like to add the trees from the last post to these houses.


That's all for now...sorry for the blurry pictures, but I thought if I got my tripod out Claudia would magically sense that I wanted to accomplish something and wake up from her nap. I hope to be back soon with some nighttime and outdoor shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment