Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Tree

I hope everyone's Christmas was magical. We had a great time with the girls and now I am trying to avoid my intense urge to clean and organize everything. There are toys EVERYWHERE, but I am trying to hold on to the last few days of  pretty lights, decorations and Christmas music. I usually take everything down the day after New Years. I am already thinking of projects and Valentine's Day ideas to keep from that horrible let down feeling after the holidays are over. But for now....a little bit more Christmas.

I have always loved this tree that was in my parents yard and thought it would make the perfect Christmas tree one day. And then hurricane Sandy pulled it out of the ground and instead of throwing it out we tried it in our kitchen. But, it was extremely "pokey" and left spiders all over so we thought we would put it on our deck. I was really bummed we couldn't keep it in the house (it looked so perfect and smelled amazing.) But seeing it covered in snow like this is actually really perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment