Monday, February 4, 2013

Alyssa and Larry

 Happy February everyone! I thought it would be great to kick off the month of Valentine's Day with a sweet engagement session that I had the opportunity to be part of.


I was so excited to finally get to take Alyssa and Larry's engagement photos (we have been trying for months but haven't been able to.) I think it was fate that it didn't work out until now because we had the perfect day to do some wonderful winter pictures. Alyssa and Larry were so sweet and naturals in front of the camera. They are having a vintage themed wedding at a vineyard in September...sounds amazing. I took A LOT of pictures of them and will be sharing my favorites with you over a few posts.


































I have a bunch more to share but this is all for tonight. Alyssa and Larry (and Bruiser) you are rock stars and I had a blast spending the day with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment