Monday, May 21, 2012

Ivy Topiary












I have always loved small ivy plants and  I have always particularly admired ivy topiaries. I didn't even think Shaun was paying attention to me when I mentioned that a few weeks before Mother's Day, but he surprised me with a beautiful heart shaped one that I love!

 Maybe one day I'll get a collection going like the beautiful one pictured below...






via luxury housing trends


These are gorgeous as well.

 
 TheTopiaryStore: Live, Preserved, Wire Art Topiary:Ivy topiaries,Angel Vine topiaries,Cypress,Euonymus topiaries,Juniper topiari - Photo

 via This Next











 via My Home Ideas


via colchesterplace.com
 

1 comment:

  1. I love topiary also! Gorgeous inspiration photos:) Have a lovely week! Hope all are well:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete