Friday, May 25, 2012

Kitchen Progress

Finally...progress is being made. Although painting kitchen cabinets is a slow and tedious project (especially when it is raining every day that your husband has off of work) I finally can see a little progress. We are using dover white for the cabinets.
Here is Shaun using his fancy spray painter...
Probably one of my favorite things about re-doing the kitchen is getting to have a plate wrack!!! I have always wanted one of these.
I will keep you posted as we continue our kitchen adventure....wish I could make up my mind about the backsplash....

3 comments:

  1. It will be fab:) Have a lovely weekend!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am excited to see the whole kitchen sometimes... go on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plate rack too....can't wait to see it all done.

    ReplyDelete