Saturday, June 30, 2012

Almost Ready...

Sorry I have not been blogging much lately...with the kitchen and Claudia's birthday party coming up and with a house full of people with strep throat (except me) I have not had the energy lately. But I promise the kitchen is almost ready to be photographed!!! I have to say there were several times during this process that I was nervous about how it would turn out, or if the choices I was making would be the right ones. When we started this project I thought I had every decision made already (after all I had been staring at my ugly kitchen for two years now), but with out budget and timeline I was forced to compromise some decisions and looking back I'm really glad that everything worked out the way that it did. So even though the final product is not necessarily what I originally envisioned...it is pretty close and I definitely love it. I have to say a huge thank you to my amazing husband for making my kitchen dreams come true!!!! It never ceases to amazing me how he always finds a way to make my vision happen...and in our price range!!!! He's just awesome. I will probably post the kitchen after Claudia's party, but until then here is a photo of one of my "inspiration" pictures. This is not really how my kitchen turned out but I still love this one...love the tile...love the table..chairs. Love everything about it.
image via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment