Thursday, August 30, 2012

Diner Breakfast and a Flea Market

This past Sunday was an awesome day in my opinion. I mean, any day that begins with a diner breakfast with the family is bound to be amazing, right?! Then we took the girls to their very first outdoor flea market experience. Besides a minor/major bout with carsickness...(Maddie, I'm looking in your direction!!) it was a great time! I have been going to this particular flea market since I was a little girl and my mom would take me on weekends.  I was so happy when we pulled up and Maddie seemed just as excited as I was. She kept saying "everything is so pretty!" haha Maybe not everyone would agree, but I happen to think it was pretty beautiful as well. I found an awesome antique jewelry vendor and was able to pick up a few new things for my shop that I can't wait to share once I get better photos. (I also picked up a little something for myself that I have been wanting forever and can not wait to share with you!!)


 I loved this vendor's handmade furniture and flowering lavender bundles.

I saw a bunch of jugs like the ones in the bottom right of this picture around the market and was really into them.


 Maddie's first flea market purchase ever! (sorry we may already be dreaming about  Halloween around here, although I have been trying so hard to hold out.)


Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment