Saturday, February 25, 2012

SPRING PLEASE!!!

Sorry I haven't posted as much lately, it's been a busy week and I have had no time for any interesting projects! I was hoping to have a special engagement session to share with you all today, but unfortunately Mother Nature didn't get the memo that extreme wind is not the best weather condition for an outdoor photo session. Hopefully, I will have some lovely photos for you soon. For now, we are just wishing for some beautiful spring weather ASAP!!! In the spirit of that, we decided to start Maddie's first indoor garden!!


Hopefully the seeds do well and we can add them to the garden that my parents planted for her first birthday!
 ( I will have more pictures of that later!!!)


2 comments:

  1. Hoping for Spring weather here too! At least the sun is shining today:) Hope you are having a nice weekend!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! What a sweet picture. Pacific Northwest weather is rainy through May.. I've been in a slump and craving sunshine. Not sure what to do about Mother Nature :) Hope to see some sprouts soon! Enjoy your weekend ~
    leslie

    ReplyDelete