Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bathroom Hutches

Sometime before Christmas we painted the very last room in the house that had no paint...our Master Bathroom. That is all that we have done to it so far. I'm not sure when we will get around to the rest of what we hope to accomplish in there, but we needed to get some color on the walls because it only had builders white and the walls were getting very dry. I actually went with a darker color, which is quite the departure from my usual light, bright, neutral paint choices. I will take pictures as soon as we have a sunny day. What I really wish is that we had enough room to have a "hutch style" piece of furniture for storage or space to create a built-in. I love the way these look.




images via Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Oh so gorgeous! I'm going to be making over my linen closet this Season, it's fine the way it is, but needs a bit of freshening, such wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete