Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Foyer Light

So, after two years of looking at this ugly foyer light......(sorry this was THE only picture I have of the light and it was from when we were house shopping and not really intended to be a 'before' picture of the light. The morning we replaced it was crazy hectic and I didn't get to do a good 'before' photo.)



And after one year of owning a new foyer light that sat in its box in the basement.....we FINALLY got some scaffolding in the foyer and put up our new light. To be honest I did settle for this new light because I could not find something that I truly loved...and let's just say that my husband is not the biggest fan of heights and I am not the biggest fan of watching him hang a light on a tiny piece of scaffolding that is only about as wide as he is. SO I think we'll keep her for a while...















1 comment:

  1. It looks fab!I would love a big high ceiling like that !!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete