Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Before and After Part 2

Ok...so after looking through more pictures last night I realized that I really don't have any good 'after' photos of our master bedroom or bathroom. But I can show you what we did with our kitchen. When we moved in our kitchen walls were painted mint green. The counter tops were sage green. And the floor hunter green and white linoleum. I know, I know...your thinking why would I want to change any of that?



We changed the lighting fixtures, added a tile floor, tile backsplash, new sink and faucet, new granite counter top, painted the walls and all for about $3,000. I would have liked to have painted the cabinets a creamy white color but I was too scared at the time because I knew we would be selling eventually and I wasn't sure if they would turn out alright. (Again, sorry for the blurry pictures, but you get the idea)






This was our family room and dining room before. They just really needed primer/paint and wallpaper removal. Also we replaced the lighting fixtures. Otherwise they weren't too bad. If you look closely you can see the discoloration from cigarette smoke on the trim.





The only after photos I have were at holiday time.


The bedrooms and hallway also were in desperate need of  primer/paint and wallpaper removal. Unfortunately, I don't have good after photos to show you. Well, this was a fun stroll down memory lane for me. I just hope that the person living there now loves this house as much as we did.

















No comments:

Post a Comment