Thursday, October 27, 2011

Practical Magic

This time of year has me thinking of one of my favorite movies which is Practical Magic. It is a movie that I never get sick of and part of the reason is because of the beautiful setting....especially the house! What I wouldn't give to live in this house!!!!!!!








Remember how Shaun and I are planning a mini-kitchen make over this winter? Well scratch that we are doing this:







Aside from the beautiful set (which you can find out more about at hooked on houses ) it's a magical love story. But it is also a beautiful story about sisterhood. I always gravitate toward books and movies that highlight close relationships between female family members. I can't wait until my daughters are old enough to read this book and see the movie.

Have a Magical Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment