Monday, October 17, 2011

Finally...the perfect October day!

As someone who starts daydreaming about October festivities in June, you could imagine my disappointment when it has been raining almost everyday that we had any plans this month. Finally the weather was beautiful and we were able to take the girls to our favorite pumpkin patch. I have always felt "like a kid again" this time of year and it is just so fun to see Maddie enjoying herself so much.

 






      Also, a local park was having an Octoberfest and Maddie had her first train ride through the park. The tracks were lined with jack-o-lantern displays. Maddie loved it so much that I had Shaun take her back a second time so they could see it when it was dark and the pumpkins were lit! These are memories with my family that I will cherish forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment