Friday, November 18, 2011

She said yes!

It is finally no longer a secret! My big brother Matt popped the question to the girl of his dreams, Lindsey this morning. And guess what? She said yes. They are an awesome couple and we are very excited for the both of them. A few years ago I took a photography class that was way over my head. Then I started having babies and am more than a bit rusty with my camera. I have really been itching to get back into it and am hoping to do some engagement shots for Matt and Lindsey. They are both beautiful and very photogenic so I'm hoping it will be impossible to mess up. I wanted to share with you some pictures I took of Matt two years ago at my favorite park.





 Congratulations Matt and Lindsey, I am beyond happy for you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment