Tuesday, November 1, 2011

To plant shelf...or not to plant shelf?

Please tell me if this is a crazy idea....

We have a narrow foyer with a high ceiling. In the foyer we have a coat closet with a plant shelf on top. I try not to keep too many real plants in my house because I have a very serious habit of forgetting to water them until they die. ( I know i know I'm horrible.) Soooo, I basically have this waste of space above the closet and it just sits there and gets dusty.


Call me crazy, but I was thinking of tearing down the closet and opening up the foyer. Another reason for this idea...our house does not have a good room for our Christmas tree!!!!!!!! A good Christmas tree room was one of the major criteria on our list while house shopping and somehow we ended up with a house that doesn't have adequate space for a tree!!! If we had an open foyer we could even get one of those really tall trees! How amazing would that be? I don't know... what do you think? Is this a crazy idea? Should I just leave the plant shelf alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment