Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thanksgiving Anyone?

What a strange year... I feel completely thrown off by the snow storm that occurred on Halloween weekend. Because of that, we didn't get to have our party and we had to do trick-or-treat in the mall! Usually I am one of those freaks who decorates for Christmas on November 1st ( I know I know.) But since we didn't have the big Halloween "finale" it feels like Halloween never came. So I don't feel exactly right about moving on to Christmas yet...but I got sick of looking at my fall decorations and took it all down today. I started thinking and planning what I want to put up for Christmas but I am not totally ready (maybe next week.)  I know you are probably thinking...what about that holiday that comes between Halloween and Christmas...why not decorate for Thanksgiving? I just can't bring myself to do it! But, until the Christmas mood fully hits me (should be any day now) here are some beautiful Thanksgiving images.









No comments:

Post a Comment