Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas through their eyes...

Everyone who knows me knows how I feel about Christmas. I am a wee bit obsessed...always have been. One of the most magical and exciting parts of being a mom is getting to see this holiday season through Maddie and Claudia's eyes.















Maddie is at an age where she loves seeing Christmas lights, singing Christmas songs that come on the radio, and wearing a green headband and calling it her "grinch hat." But aside from riding around looking at lights and visiting a mall Santa I am really at a loss for Christmas activities to do with the girls. I feel like there are so many things to do with little kids around Halloween (which is amazing, don't get me wrong) but I really wish there was more to do this time of year for kids. One place I did find that I would love to try is Hershey Park's Christmas . I think Madeline would love to see the shows, the lights and because she is my little thrill seeker she would love the rides. I am hoping on a warmer night we get to take the girls this year. Does anyone have any more suggestions for a fun Christmas adventure for a 2 year old and 5 month old?



No comments:

Post a Comment