Monday, December 12, 2011

Anticipation and some more xmas decorating

Anticipation. I remember my father teaching me what the word anticipation meant on Christmas Eve as a little girl. I couldn't fall asleep because of the excitement and he told me that the sooner I fell asleep the sooner Christmas morning would come. I automatically think of my dad almost every time I hear that word. This picture of Maddie reminds me of that word and feeling....





And I love this picture because it looks like Maddie is letting Claudia in on some Christmas secret. I love how sweet Maddie is with her little sister...and Claudia loves her so much too. Claudia is always smiling at Maddie and I swear they are developing their own secret language.


Love Sisters!


Oh and p.s. I finally got some discount Christmas balls for my dessert dishes in the kitchen window. (50% off at Micheals)







And I put some extras in our dining room...





No comments:

Post a Comment