Saturday, December 3, 2011

More Christmas Decorations...

This year I have been trying really hard to resist the urge to go crazy and buy every beautiful Christmas decoration that I come across. But, that doesn't mean you can't still have a beautifully decorated home. I sent Shaun out into the woods (aka our backyard) for some natural (inexpensive) holiday elements to enhance the year round items that I already have.











In my kitchen window I used to have a pine cone garland that got moved to our new fireplace. I replaced the garland with these antique dessert dishes that my mother gave me. They are my absolute favorite. I want to fill them with some Christmas balls once I figure out what color to use.




And these are the wreaths I have hanging in the windows...
















No comments:

Post a Comment