Saturday, December 10, 2011

Baker's Twine

I am a total sucker for packaging. I absolutely adore when gifts are wrapped with baker's twine and have been meaning to get some for the longest time. The other day  I went to Micheal's for some artsy-craftsy Christmas gifts for Maddie. As I entered the store I made a quick be line for the Martha Stewart isle in an effort to avoid the lady trying to sell everyone a  newspaper subscription (how annoying are they, I mean I know it is their job, but seriously.) Not only was the crisis averted but I ended up right in front of these babies and I took it as a sign that I had to have them....


How cute are they????? Don't know why I love them so much. Maybe it's because they remind me of my childhood days. Whenever we would go to New Jersey to visit family, my mom would stop in one of the many AMAZING bakeries and pick up goodies to bring to whoever we were visiting. They always came in perfect little white boxes wrapped with baker's twine. Sometimes I like to dream up packaging ideas in my head in case I am able to open my own business one day and I'm sure it would involve baker's twine.










No comments:

Post a Comment